Retail and Consumer
Our Retail and Consumer group specialists deliver ideas and solutions embedded with deep industry knowledge to our retail & consumer clients. How will retail and consumer markets respond to the fast-changing world? South Africa is experiencing closing down of some major retail stores and brands, and some exiting our market. Our involvement in retail turnarounds proved that the markets needs specialist solutions. Antswisa Transaction Advisory Services has the skill and capacity to provide such specialised solutions.
Working in collaboration with our strategic partners, we will provide a tailored solution for your business challenges.
Our understanding of key industry issues is at the heart of our delivery of services to clients. Many of these issues drive our programme of publications and thought leadership materials. Our previous publications have covered the following subjects:
- Global Sourcing & Collaboration between manufacturers and retailers will lead to success (i.e. sharing information, sharing ideas, combined marketing effort)
- Supply chain integrity & management issues – Supply chain efficiencies is the only real competitive advantage
- Future of SA Retailing – how to survive (Interest rates, electricity supply, downturn in the economy, skills shortage & retention)
- The ethical consumer – understanding the consumer and their sustainability and ethical considerations
- Gaining market share and revenue growth (e.g. Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion into Africa and other emerging markets, private equity investment, emerging middle class, continued innovation, changing retail formats, internet sales channel, etc.)
- Different retailers apply different solutions with market entry domestically and continental, we fulfil your tailored needs on market assessment and monitoring.