Antswisa Transaction Advisory Services assists companies with acquisitions, divestitures, strategic alliances and access to local and global capital markets.
We see ourselves as deal process managers that help clients get deals done faster, with less disruption and at a more attractive price. Using cross-functional teams, we bring together all the relevant expertise from across the firm, including tapping into the firm’s vast industry sector knowledge.
Capital Markets Advisory
Companies are looking for independent advice and a higher level of support as they approach the capital markets to raise investments and finance.
Our capital markets advisory team provides:
- Independent and objective advice on critical capital market judgments you will have to make throughout the IPO process – Underwriter selection and structure, research analyst community, equity story, valuation comparatives, investment thesis and investor targeting
- An integrated approach to help prepare you for the IPO market, combining industry and sector experience with technical preparation and readiness
- Equity capital markets experience across multiple sectors and verticals
- Practical advice on the IPO process, facilitating the transaction to reduce risks
- Insights on recent trends in the equity capital markets.
Using the strength of our expertise, our experience, and particularly our knowledge of the public sector, we trade, manage, invest and advise, with a view to bringing about significant long-term change for our client partners, and for our country.
How can your business benefit?
Antswisa Transaction Advisory Services upholds excellence and integrity in handling all our clients’ business deals. We can help your business maximise the benefits of its deals, and to manage risk effectively. We can assist your business with due diligence and other advisory services in relation to:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Strategic alliances
Providing access to local and global capital markets
Antswisa Transaction Advisory Services believes that there is more pressure than ever before to ensure deals deliver lasting results for stakeholders. We see transactions through our client’s lens, whether they are the investor or investee, and are focused on helping them identify, evaluate and successfully implement their growth strategies in today’s complex business landscape.
Antswisa TAS acknowledges the complexities experienced by State Owned Enterprises and their boards and executive as well as senior management teams in restoring organizational viability and adaptability which require unique and innovative solutions. Antswisa Transaction Advisory experts and executives possess a foresight and strategic insight that can contribute towards turning around State Owned Enterprises.
Deals fail for any number of reasons. But you can realize the results for your business and its stakeholders by taking a deliberate, forward-thinking approach to deal planning, execution and integration in light of your entire business, your sector and the global economy.
Antswisa Transaction Advisory Services integrated network of specialists across member firms bring a leading practices approach that emphasizes creating and preserving stakeholder value, combined with our deep knowledge, experience and forward-looking perspectives.
Supported by superior analytic tools and proprietary data, our transaction methodology transcends traditional due diligence and takes into account an expanded universe of risks and rewards. As a result, we help deal makers manage risks, take advantage of opportunities and deliver tangible results.
We provide a range of highly tailored advisory services that span the transaction lifecycle, helping you focus on the key questions at every critical stage.
- Does this deal align to my strategic business objectives?
- Will this deal help me respond to market and competitor dynamics?
- What are the risks and opportunities that will affect value and my negotiating position?
- How do I maximize synergies and add value?
- Are there any reporting, accounting and tax structure ramifications of the transaction?
Vision, Mission and values
Our vision is to be leaders in innovation and solution boutique Transaction Advisory Support firm.
We collaborate with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities.
To succeed, organizations must reflectively blend digital and human capabilities.
We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization to deliver results that help our clients thrive, and improving communities inspired by shared growth.
Our value principles are :
Drive Inspired Impact; Solution to Complexity; Leading with Integrity; and Growing with our client’s.